One of the most stylish RDA’s available now. This atomizer is made to make any mod rule. I loved the styling of the original Crown on the Rook mod, but now I can afford to try one out on some of my more affordable mods. This is the version people are going to want. I imagine the brass version will be more popular than the copper or stainless versions. The classic RDA set up comes back with some fancy trimmings to compete with the wave of stylish clones we’ve been treated to lately.
One thing that has grown to bother is an rda with an Air Flow Control (AFC) ring that has no details to grip. This crown has plenty of nooks and crannies to use for grip without slicing open a part of yourself. The afc ring features plenty of choices of diameter from 1mm – 2.5mm. The well, or dish has a nice lip on it to hold a reasonable amount of juice without worrying about leaks. The posts are aligned nicely with a nice wide bore for mounting. I prefer slotted post screws and the insulator on the positive looks beefy. This atomizer has a lot going for it in my opinion.
Here is what the site is saying about it:
– 2 Adjustable Airflow Holes
– 4 Different Air holes to choose from: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm
– Easy Twist-On Airflow Control
– 3 elevated positive and negative terminals – alleviates loose negative terminal issue
– Native 510 connection
– Deeper Juice well for over dripping
– Easy snap on top cap
– Durable food grade Insulator
– 17mm inner chamber diameter to accommodate single or dual coil builds
– the crown part is available in Gold Plated
Get yours here: http://www.vaportekusa.com/crown-rda-by-tobeco/
Use “5off” for a nice 5% off.