I feel like I am writing about a revived unicorn. The Templar mod was once considered to be unattainable by many. The original Templar mod released and almost immediately sold out, for good. It gradually slipped below the radar to the realm of unavailable mods. Vapers went ahead and crossed this off their wish lists as it went to join the Swan, the Wizards Apprentice, and the Caravela on overpriced ebay and forums listings.
Gone is the purple velvet clad box and $245 price tag. Now for a fraction of the price you can get a modernized version of the original. Silver plating has become favored to brass pins for a lower voltage drop. Both the 510 connector and button have had their brass contacts upgraded. Otherwise this mod has all the beautiful design of the original.
The Templar was known for it’s two tone styling and fancy laser engraving. The original featured serial numbers in roman numerals, I’d expect the same if these clones have been serialized. The laser engraving reads “Sigillum Militum Xpisi” in front of the cross which roughly translates into “The seal of a soldier of Christ.” I am not usually a stickler for engravings, but this is a reference to the knights Templar of the Crusades.
Here is what the site is saying about it:
- 100% Stainless Accents Body with Brass Accents
- No Circuit Board (True Mechanical Mod)
- Laser Etched Engravings and Logo
- Laser Etched Indivdualized Serial Number
- Silver Plated – Button Firing Pin
- Silver Plated – Atomizer Contact Pin
- Adjustable Atomizer Contact Pin
- Bottom Firing Button with Threaded Locking Ring
- 3 100% Stainless Steel Tubes for 18350, 18500, and 18650 Batteries
- 510 Atomizer Connection
- 23mm Diameter
- HCigar Carrying Box
Get yours here: http://www.vaperoyalty.com/hcigar-templar-mod/