Having problems building coils? Got a friend who just won’t learn and bothers you like an addict? There is now a solution. We’ve all seen those Jeweler’s coilers being suggested for RBA users with short tempers, and now there’s one made just for vapers.
This really is a rather simple device. There is an array of posts with varying diameters that you can screw into the right side. Then you screw down one end of the kanthal under the screw on the left. Now you have a large tool holding one end of your kanthal and another to wrap over. Sure there are some advanced users out there that would scoff at this, but I see its potential.
I bet there’s some atomizers out there that would be a lot easier to coil when one end is pinned on this block. Here is what Congrevape says about it:
Three Color Options for the Base:
- Black Anodized
- Clear Anodized
- Brass (Limited Edition Serialized Sets) in a Wooden Presentation Box
Each Coiler Includes
- 1X Base: 6061-T6 Aluminum or Brass (LE)
- 2X Top Screw: 304 Stainless Steel
- 5X Rods: 304 Stainless Steel – 5 Sizes: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
- Anodized: Pull Box with High Density Foam Insert with Counterfeit Measures
- Brass: Wooden Presentation Box with High Density Foam Insert with Counterfeit
The brass unit will run you a steep $48, but includes a storage case, I’d opt for the simpler ones. Here is where you can get it. http://congrevape.com/projects/qvapes-coiler/