I’ve covered this clone many times before. It is the clone of the amazing Caravela mod. This particular model looks to be of better quality than some of the other options available. Maybe this is the HCigar Version?
This may not be the most complex or sophisticated clone out there, but I had to order one for myself. I have the stainless version on the way, and what better way to compliment it than getting all 3 tube sizes in both finishes.
There’s not much else to say. It is a Caravela clone. I don’t expect it to be better than my Nemesis clone, but I hope it is close. Having 3 solid tubes definitely makes me want to use this mod in 18650. There is something about the styling of the Caravela that makes it stand out and it isn’t the boat. Either way, it looks great and I can’t wait to see mine.
Here’s what Fasttech says:
- 3 brushed brass tubes
- Floating 510 center pin (insulated)
- ‘Ship’ Logo laser-engraved on body
- Signature Caravela ‘C’ Logo on bottom
- Silver plated brass contacts
- Spring-loaded firing switch
- Reverse threaded locking ring
- Unique serial number on bottom cap
- 22mm external diameter
- Recessed 510 threading connector
- Houses single 18350/18500/18650 battery (batteries sold separately)