I’ve been accused of ignoring the beginner vapers out there, so this will make up for everything. Here is the Innokin Itaste MVP 2.0 starter kit and this is the best price I’ve seen so far… No its not 101vape. This variable wattage box mod has a very simple design that makes it easy for new vapers to get started on their journey. I personally own a MVP 1.0 that I bought back when I was still new, and it is a great mod. They are durable, easy and are simple to maintain. Most mods require that you buy the mod, then the atomizer, then a battery, and don’t forget a charger… This has it all in a comparably very inexpensive package. This mod features a 2600mah battery, which is really nice capacity for people in need of an all day vape. Another great feature is the charging cable, it can be used to charge a cell phone if needed.
Here are the specs taken from the Innokin website:
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- VariableWattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Ohmsmeter : Reads resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.
- Puff Counter:
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection:
- Over-Discharge Protection:
- Battery Level Indicator:
- Large battery capacity:
- iTaste MVP e-cigarette built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- High compatibility 510 connector:
- Thread fit iClear10,iClear16 ,iClear30 etc
- ON/OFF battery switch:
- 10 seconds cutoff:
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage :
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on.
- Built-in 3 digit display :
- Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the
- battery was turned off.
- Portable power source for electronic products
Get yours for $39.99 and 12% off with coupon code “REDDIT” and free shipping:
They also have the VTR for $75 and the Kanger Unitank for $9 before coupon. http://www.vapingme.com/sale/