For those that don’t know what a kick is I’ll try a brief explanation. The kick is a drop in variable wattage controller for your e-cig mechanical mod. This allows you to set a consistent wattage for your mech mod so the voltage does not drop as the battery loses charge. This is to ensure a consistent vaping experience without having to change batteries all day. These also provide short protection so there is another small benefit.
Most mods that are not telescopic require a beauty ring or a kick ring to extend the tubes to accommodate this little guy. You just set this to your desired wattage, slam it into your mod and start vaping with science.
Taken from the site:
- Height:17mm / 0.67 in
- Diameter: 18.1mm / 0.71 in
- Environment-friendly PCB
- Output 5.0 to 15.0 Watts
- Atomizer Resistance – 1.3 ohms to 3.5 ohm
- Short circuit protection
- This 15W version is update from 12W version,and they use the same pcb.
- 18650 mod tube: use IMR18500/IMR18490 + kick 15W
- 18500 mod tube: use IMR18350 + kick 15W