Many times when we see vape deals for cheap prices we think we need to buy it. This mod is marked down at least 50% but I would not endorse it. Here is why.
- The switch is dangerous. When you compress this mod it fires. I don’t like having the switch in the center of a mod, it feels easier to misfire.
- Only one battery vent hole in the bottom.
- A big fat positive pin. Excellent for shorts.
- A locking ring on the upper section, where your hands will rest.
- Non interchangeable tubes, 18650 only.
- Fasttech ships in 3 days (anything good from there ships in 5 minimum.)
- I don’t see any vent holes for an atomizer with a bottom air feed. Protank/Fogger users will not be able to use this.
The upside is that it has a magnetic switch. It also does look pretty sleek. The lack of details and the fact it is a clone of a failed mod worries me. Either way you can look at it.
I hate using multiple bullet points, but here is their description:
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Locking ring on upper part
- Magnetic firing switch
- White Derlin insulator
- Bottom vent hole
- Recessed 510 threading connector
- Can be powered by 1*18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
Honestly I think this is just a bad decision. I do not endorse it, but please prove me wrong.